Are you at a complete loss for what flowers to choose for your wedding? You know what you like, but you’re unsure how to bring it together? Have you been tasked with this as the bridesmaid and have no idea where to start?
Here are some great tips on finding flowers for the most special day.
Knowing what not to use
If guests have pollen allergies or are highly sensitive to floral scents, they may not enjoy themselves at a wedding. Although they look lovely in arrangements, peonies, lilacs, and poppies aren’t the greatest flowers for bouquets.
Daffodils and hellebores shouldn’t be used in bridal bouquets. According to specialists, the sap of these spring flowers can be poisonous to other spring flower species.
Bearing all this in mind, you can never go wrong with the beauty of fresh flowers.
Ask the professionals
Flowers For Weddings professionals have an abundance of knowledge regarding flowers. They have created countless flowers for weddings, and their experience is enormously beneficial. They are skilled at arranging flowers and other plant elements into a pleasing design. More than that, they love the process, and there is no need for this to be a stress point.
“We understand how much preparation goes into planning your Big Day. Let us help alleviate some of that pressure by providing beautiful, budget-friendly, pre-assembled bouquets and arrangements. The flowers simply arrive ready to shine, so you can relax and enjoy your special moment.” – Flowers for Weddings
You can’t go wrong with the classic arrangements if you are unsure about colors and fear that the flowers could clash with anything. One decoration that, despite appearing straightforward, gives a lot of impact on any occasion is all-white wedding florals. This is one element that may be incorporated into any occasion.
Whether you go with a mix of roses and hydrangea, roses with calla lilies, or daisies, you will still be spoilt for choice. With just a slight, soft touch of warmth, peach-colored flowers are a great option here too.
Why not incorporate a sunflower bridal bouquet into your wedding flowers to bring some of that uplifting brightness and warmth? You may find sunflowers year-round in a variety of heights, sizes, colors, and varieties. They are adaptable, reasonably priced, classy, and classic. A sunflower bride bouquet represents our marital aspirations, including happiness, longevity, fidelity, and affection.
Splashes of radiance
From chrysanthemums to carnations, calla lilies to roses, there are great choices to be made. With each arrangement more gorgeous than the next, florists know how to pair your ideas with visions of beauty. Not only will they arrange them stunningly, they know best how to get the utmost out of each flower.
Beyond coloring your day, they have wide variations of the arrangements you may not have thought of. Flowers for weddings go beyond just the bride and décor. From the bridal bouquet to a walkway of rose petals, you can coordinate each of these to add that touch of elegance to your day.
- Bridal Bouquet – The bride carries a bouquet of flowers as she makes her way down the aisle. It’s intended to be a coordinating touch to the wedding’s general concept and the design of her dress.
- Bridesmaid Bouquet – Bridesmaids typically carry scaled-down versions of the bridal bouquet. They don’t have to match the bridal bouquet perfectly, but they should be complementary to it in terms of style or color.
- Toss Away Bouquet – The bride tosses the bouquet over her shoulder into a gathering of unwed women at the wedding. Whoever catches it is deemed to be the next in line to wed. Incorporating some friendly competition into the wedding itinerary while also sharing the spotlight with her single friends is a fun and exciting way for a bride to enjoy her special day.
- Centerpiece – This is the centerpiece decoration on the tables. The floral arrangement is the most conventional centerpiece. Fresh flowers in the center of the table, whether they are tall, short, wide, or narrow, just scream “wedding.”
- Boutonniere – These tiny floral arrangements are a great way to recognize the important men of your wedding day, from the groom and groomsmen to the bride’s father. They are pinned on the left side of the suit’s lapel.
- Corsage – These little floral arrangements are usually worn by the mothers and grandmothers of the bride and groom, sisters, bridesmaids, and flower girls. There isn’t a set rule about who can wear a bridal corsage, and some couples even request that all female guests do so.
All in one arrangement
With a wealth of information, it is easier to find a starting point. Better yet, utilize our florists, who can skillfully bring this all together for you. With just a few minutes of your time, organizing flowers for weddings does not need to be a stressful task in itself.
This is where Flowers for Wedding comes in. We are professional florists who can bring your wedding dreams to life with breathtakingly beautiful floral arrangements.
At Flowers for Wedding, we are very adept at providing you with the best ways to care for the flowers the moment you receive them so that they will be at their best on the day. Your selected arrangements can be delivered directly to your venue and prepared for minimal effort in setting and placing them.
More than selecting and arranging the perfect wedding flowers just for you, our professional florists are just as invested in your, your friend’s, or sisters’ day as you are. We carry pride in the works of art we present on your day and will ensure that each little blossom will add happiness to your wonderful day.